Thrills on Third
October 28, 2017
9:00 am to 3:00 pm
Don your spooky best and join us for a day of festive, Halloween fun on Third Avenue Saturday, October 28 from 9am to 3pm!
Come one, come all, any age and pets on leashes in costume are welcome, and there's no charge for participating.
- Pumpkin Painting hosted by Artists Guild from 9-11am
- Haunted House with carnival games and treats hosted by Boys and Girls Club of Door County from 10am-1pm
- "Slime at the Library" hosted by Door County Library from 9am-noon
- Costume judging at Martin Park followed by the parade and awards at 1pm
- Trick or treat at participating Third Avenue businesses following the parade (1pm start) until 3pm
To receive additional information about this event and others, visit the Sturgeon Bay Visitor Center at 36 S. Third Avenue, or call SBVC: 920.743.6246, email: firstname.lastname@example.org.