Sturgeon Bay Visitor Center Recipes
Door County Coffee: The Very Best Homemade Pumpkin Spice Latte
We all know that a delicious pumpkin spice latte tastes like autumn in a mug. After all - what is fall without pumpkin spice? Make your own seasonal treat at home with this incredible recipe from Door County Coffee!
- ½ cup Door County Coffee Pumpkin Spice Coffee - brewed strong (to brew strong coffee, use 1/2 the water you normally would use)
- ½ cup milk (2% or whole milk works best)
- 2 tablespoons pumpkin puree
- ½ tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon Wisconsin maple syrup
- Dash of pure vanilla extract
- Dash of pumpkin pie spice
- Whipped cream and cinnamon for topping
Using an immersion blender, blend together coffee, pumpkin, vanilla extract, spices, and maple syrup.
Heat milk and honey in a small saucepan over medium heat.
Once it starts to simmer, transfer the steamed milk into a blender and pulse on high. This will get the milk to become frothy and airy. If you happen to have a milk frother, use that instead of the blender.
Pour the coffee mixture into a mug and top it with the frothy milk.
Garnish your drink with a healthy serving of whipped cream and sprinkle with cinnamon.
This delightful pumpkin spice masterpiece was brought to you courtesy of Door County Coffee & Tea, Co.