Become a Member
Destination Sturgeon Bay is an investment in our community and ultimately the success of your business.
Our job is to promote Sturgeon Bay and our member partners to those who live here as well as those who visit. We are the organization that works to create the quality of life that is important to everyone through our events, activities and cityscaping.
Imagine Sturgeon Bay without flowers or street art, without festivals or fireworks. We know that these things are only a small part of why we love Sturgeon Bay, but they’re important parts!
We also know that every business has a budget and we promise to invest your dollars in our community so that they come back to you through our local residents and our visitors. We want to be your partner, and together we can continue to promote Sturgeon Bay as THE premier destination to live, work, shop and play!
Destination Sturgeon Bay (DSB) Member Benefits Include:
- Member first referrals to visitors and residents—we serve as THE information resource in Sturgeon Bay and always refer to member businesses first
- Inclusion in our annual Sturgeon Bay Activity Guide—80,000 copies distributed throughout the country
- Featured on our website www.SturgeonBay.net with direct links to your business
- Advertising opportunities exclusive to Sturgeon Bay members in our Activity Guide, on our website and in our ENews
- Individual member rack location for information, cards or menus in our 24 hour information room
- Access to member contact information and lists
- Provide activity guides, pocket maps and historic walking maps to membership
- Member-to-Member ENews alerting you to upcoming events, happenings and city updates
- Social media postings to our 23,000+ Facebook, Twitter and Instagram followers
- Inclusion in Sturgeon Bay Gift Certificate Program — Over $103,000 sold in 2021, money which recirculates in the community 8 times over!
- Networking opportunities with member businesses two times per year
- Training and professional development opportunities
- Membership surveys allowing DSB to share direction and concerns of our partners
- Provide services and support through Wisconsin Main Street and Wisconsin Harbor Towns membership
Interested in learning more? Call 920-743-6246 or email Rose@SturgeonBay.net. Access a PDF application here. (Your membership investment will be prorated if you choose to join after our annual activity guide goes to print in December.)