Sturgeon Bay Celebrates!
July 4, 2018
Sunset Park, 747 N. 3rd Avenue
It's the best show in town, so join the 4th of July fun and festivities at Sunset Park, 747 N. 3rd Avenue, Sturgeon Bay. We'll have plenty of food and drinks and an old-fashioned ice cream social featuring Door County cherries! Here's what's on the menu:
- Quesadillas, tacos, nachos, and fresh lemonade
- Brats, hot dogs, burgers, and Wisconsin fish
- Deep fried cheese curds
- Kettle corn
- Iced Cold-Press Coffee
- Cotton Candy, Sno Cones, and Slushies
- Ice Cream Sundaes with chocolate and/or Door County cherries
- Adult and non-alcoholic beverages
Live music by Unity the Band (click and listen!), begins at 6 pm and will take us all the way to a SPECTACULAR FIREWORKS display over the water at dusk!
Presented by Fincantieri Bay Shipbuilding, kids will be greeted with balloons to celebrate our Nation's birthday. So grab your blanket, camp chairs, and frisbees, and join us for an incredible celebration. We're pretty sure that Sturgeon Bay's fireworks show will not disappoint!
~Come for the fun. Stay for the Memories.