CHAIRries Public Art Project
The Sturgeon Bay Visitor Center is celebrating 19 years of outstanding street art in our community with the inaugural Chairries street art program. Chairries is a collaborative effort that combines art and community in order to beautify the streets of Sturgeon Bay. These Chairries will be blossoming throughout Sturgeon Bay in May 2019. Twenty-five (25) artists' work will be selected for display throughout Sturgeon Bay May-September, 2019.
CHAIRries Sponsorship--Interested in being the home to one of these beautiful chairs this summer? Please click on the sponsorship form below and return to the SBVC ASAP as placements are done on a first come, first served basis.
Included in the sponsorship form is the information you need to know about the project and how your business/organization can benefit by sponsoring a chair. Please keep in mind, Chairries sponsorships are first come, first served. Out of a total of 25 sponsorships, only 7 are left!
What you need to know:
• Chair sponsorship is $350
• Beginning May 13, chairs will be blossoming throughout Sturgeon Bay
• “Sponsored by…” signage will be placed next to chairs
• Proceeds from the Chairries auction will be split between the SBVC and the artist
• Walking map of chair locations, artist information and sponsors will be printed and distributed throughout Sturgeon Bay
The Sturgeon Bay Visitor Center invites you to join our effort to celebrate and showcase the spirit of Sturgeon Bay as a 2019 Chairries sponsor.
If you have any questions regarding Chairries, please contact Savanna Townsend at the Sturgeon Bay Visitor Center by emailing
firstname.lastname@example.org or call (920) 743-6246.