Sturgeon Bay Visitor Center News
Calling all Artists, Crafters, Musicians & Food Vendors!
Do you create fine art? Have a creative flair for crafting goods with purpose? Make tasty food or treats? Play music great for creating a fun atmosphere? Sign up now to sell your goods or services at Sturgeon Bay’s 2016 events and festivals!
2016 STURGEON BAY EVENT & FESTIVAL DATES & AVAILABILITY
- Sturgeon Bay Juried Fine Art Fair: Saturday, May 28, 10 a.m.-5 p.m. & Sunday, May 29, 10 a.m.-4 p.m. (space for fine art and food vendors only)
- Harmony by the Bay concerts: Wednesdays, June 15-August 24, 6-9 p.m. (space for food vendors only)
- Jefferson Street Jubilee: Saturday, June 25, 11 a.m.-5 p.m. (space for food and music vendors only)
- Sidewalk Sales: Thursday, July 28, 9 a.m.-5 p.m. (space for arts, crafts, groups, direct sales, food and music vendors)
- Maritime on Madison: Saturday, August 13, 11 a.m.-5 p.m. (space for arts, crafts, groups, food and music vendors)
- Harvest Festival: Saturday, September 17, 9 a.m.-5 p.m. (space for arts, crafts, groups, direct sales, food and music vendors)
To reserve a booth space, contact the Sturgeon Bay Visitor Center for an application: Online; Call: (920) 743-6246; E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Or stop by the SBVC office: 36 S. Third Avenue, Sturgeon Bay.
Reserve early for the best locations, and to ensure you get a spot, space is limited.
See you this summer!