Destination Sturgeon Bay News
What’s New in 2022
- Graham Park official groundbreaking this Spring!
- Sturgeon Bay Farmers Market
- Sunset Park renovation
- Pickleball Courts
- Sawyer School Lofts
- Entertainment District
- Otumba Park Project with accessible mobi mat on the beach
- ARTicipation Studio and Gallery on our west side (opened end of 2021)
- Jess Flippin Fabulous
- Door County Business Epicenter includes DC Yoga and Massage!
- Ace Hardware (will be moving to Egg Harbor Road location)
- Salty Seagull (opened end of 2021) - Door County’s NEWEST Mini Golf! The Salty Seagull Miniature Golf is a custom-designed, 18 hold miniature golf course with ADA accessibility. The course is fun for all ages and an exciting, challenging, and entertaining attraction for all.
- Virlee Gunworks (opened end of 2021) - Experience their new, state-of-the-art, indoor shooting range – live fire with digital interactive targets. Gunsmithing, training, and membership available and open year round.
- Papa B’s Food Truck (moved to Sturgeon Bay)
- Nightingale Supper Club has amazing food! (new ownership)
- Soren's Valhalla Orchards is a great farm market for eggs, strawberries, cherries and apples in season!
- Avenue Art & Co. on 3rd (opened end of 2021)
- The Sawyer House Bed & Breakfast on the West Waterfront has NEW ownership! Stay tuned this 2022 season as the new owners will announce new branding, a new business name and have a soft opening this summer of 2022.
- Are you having an event and need a great caterer? Contact Kimz Catering (formerly Kim’s Galley Cafe)
- There are several new lodging members for more places to stay in Sturgeon Bay! Welcome to Little Adventure Vacation Rentals, Merry Breeze Lake House, Sherwood Point Lodge and The Little Harbor!
- If you need anything framed, visit Master Certified Framer Janine at Blue Moon Framery!
- Looking for a great Sunday brunch? Try Kitchen Barons Public House on our West Waterfront!
- Have you ever wondered about seeing a psychic medium to connect with someone who has passed? Visit Abby at Abby Rose Spirit!